Second week just announced! Join us on an incredible National Georgraphic/Lindblad Expeditions adventure along the Amazon River! Sailing on the luxurious Delfin II down the Marañón and Ucayali Rivers, you’ll see wildlife that’s native only to this part of the world. Three-toed sloths, piranhas, squirrel monkeys, tamarins, white-throated toucans and pink and gray river dolphins are just a few of the many animals you’ll see on your 10-day journey through the Pacaya-Samiria Reserve. Hop on board a skiff or kayak, and get closer to the inner tributaries that take you deeper into the Peruvian rainforest. Meet the ribereños – local people – and have a chance to learn about their life along the riverbanks. At night, chat with a naturalist about the flora and fauna you saw earlier that day or attempt to spot nocturnal jungle life.
Beginning in Lima, we’ll be exploring the culture and wildlife of the Pacaya-Samira Reserve on board the Delfin II:
- Lima, Peru
- Pucate River
- Amazon River
- Sapuena Village
- El Dorado River
- Atun Poza
- Yabauacu Lagoon
- Puerto Miguel Village
For more information about your ship, the Delfin II, click here.
- 1-night hotel in Lima before the trip at the Wyndham Costa del Sol Lima Airport on May 19, 2018
- 1-night hotel in Lima after the trip at the Wyndham Costa del Sol Lima Airport on May 27, 2018
- Roundtrip airfare: Lima – Iquitos – Lima
- 7 nights on board the National Geographic/Lindblad Delfhin II
- Water, coffee, tea and soft drinks throughout the day and all meals on board the ship
- Complimentary house wine with dinner
- Breakfast at hotel on May 19 and 27
- All access permits and entrance fees
- All shore excursions and sightseeing while on board the vessel
- Gratuities to naturalists and ships’ crew
- Olivia staff assistance throughout
For more information about what’s not included, and other things you should know before you go, please click here.
This small-ship adventure cruise has no elevators so participants must be able to climb stairs while on board. Hiking and getting in and out of skiffs is an integral part of this adventure. If you have limited mobility that requires assistance, you will be required to travel with someone who can assist you. Please call our travel consultants who are here to assist you if you have any questions.
For room options, pricing and availability, please click here.
Olivia is happy to offer payments plans and accepts VISA, MasterCard and Discover: Payment Plan
READY TO BOOK?
Call 800-631-6277 or 415-962-5700 option 1 for more information or to secure your space now!