Cruise the Rhine River with the women of Olivia, starting in the extremely LGBTQ-friendly city of Amsterdam and ending in delightful Basel, Switzerland. Experience fields of vividly-colored tulips in bloom and stroll along the canals learning about Amsterdam’s amazing history. Included tours in most ports ensure you see the best of the best as you immerse yourself in the rich local cultures.
- Amsterdam, Holland
- Amsterdam, Holland
- Cologne, Germany
- Koblenz—Rhine Gorge—Rüdesheim, Germany
- Mainz—Heidelberg, Germany
- Strasbourg, France
- Breisach, Germany (Excursion to Black Forest)
- Basel, Switzerland
For more information about your ship, Avalon's ms Expression, click here.
- Accommodations for 8 days/7 nights on one of the finest river boat cruises in Amsterdam
- All meals while on board
- Champagne at breakfast daily
- Beer, wine, and soft drinks with lunch and dinner
- Coffee, tea, and juices during all meals
- Olivia entertainment and programming
- Bottled water replenished in cabin daily
- Included sightseeing tours in each port
- Group transfer from the ship in Basel to the Zurich airport on April 23, 2019
- Olivia Staff assistance throughout
For more information about what’s not included, and other things you should know before you go, please click here.
For room options, pricing and availability, please click here.
Olivia is happy to offer payments plans and accepts VISA, MasterCard and Discover: Payment Plan
We will be offering vacation stretchers in Amsterdam and Zurich. In Amsterdam, you might enjoy a walking tour of the Red Light District, the LGBTQ area of Amsterdam, or spend time at the Rijksmuseum or in Keukenhof Gardens. In Zurich, the adventure continues in Lucerne where you will take a tram up to Mt. Titlis for a beautiful 360-degree view of the Alps and visit a Cheese Factory for lunch to try local specialties. You’ll also have the opportunity to make your own delicious, Swiss chocolate bar at a Swiss chocolate factory. Information on these will be available approximately 11–12 months in advance of the trip.
READY TO BOOK?
Call 800-631-6277 or 415-962-5700 option 1 for more information or to secure your space now!