Get ready for the trip of a lifetime! France along the Saône and the Rhone Rivers will have your mouth watering for delectable cuisine and fine wine, all in the company of 128 women of Olivia. You’ll arrive in Paris and then continue by motorcoach to fascinating Beaune for a visit of Hôtel-Dieu or a wine-tasting tour. Next, board your ship in quaint St. Jean de Losne and set sail for Seurre, France’s gastronomic capital of Lyon, where you’ll explore the Old Town with its maze of cobblestone alleyways or dine at a famous bouchon. Tournon awaits, one of France’s oldest medieval cities, as well as charming Viviers, fortified Avignon—center of the Papacy in the 14th century — and Arles. You’ll also be traveling through some of the most impressive wine regions of France, including Burgundy, Rhone, and Provence.
- Paris – Dijon-Beaune – St. Jean de Losne – Seurre
- Seurre – Måcon
- Tournon/Tain-l'Hermitage – Viviers
For more information about your ship, Avalon's Poetry II, click here.
- Accommodations for 8 days/7 nights in Comfort Collection beds with Egyptian super-combed cotton linens
- Transfer from host hotel in Paris to the ship
- Included sightseeing tours in Beaune, Seurre, Mâcon, Lyon, Tournon, Viviers, Avignon, and Arles
- All meals while on board, with a French cheese and French cuisine option each evening
- Wines from France’s most famous wine regions, beer or soft drinks with lunches and dinners; complimentary sparkling wine with breakfast
- Coffee, tea and juices during all meals
- Premium coffees, cappuccinos, lattes, hot chocolates and teas
- Cookies and fresh fruit available throughout the day
- Complimentary bottled water replenished in rooms daily
- Complimentary Wi-Fi on board
- Complimentary bicycles available on shore
- Complimentary Nordic walking sticks
- Early morning transfer from host hotel in Paris to the ship in St. Jean de Losne on July 21 with stop in Beaune and included tour (travel time is approx. 5 hours)
- Olivia signature entertainment and programming
- Olivia Staff assistance throughout
For more information about what’s not included, and other things you should know before you go, please click here.
For room options, pricing and availability, please click here.
Many of the tours are walking tours on cobblestone streets. There are staircases on the ship, along with an accessible lift to assist guests with mobility issues. The lift does not go to the top deck, where often guests need to go to disembark the ship in some ports. Guests must be able to walk 1-2 miles/day on uneven surfaces without assistance. Motorized wheel chairs cannot be accommodated on board. Olivia will provide a “Gentle Walkers” group on included tours whenever possible to accommodate those who need a little more time to get from place to place.
We will be offering a 1- and 2-night pre-vacation stretcher in Paris, France (July 20-21 and July 19-21, 2018). Transfer from our host hotel in Paris to the ship in St. Jean de Losne is included in the cost of the trip. For more information, please click here.
Olivia is happy to offer payments plans and accepts VISA, MasterCard and Discover: Payment Plan
READY TO BOOK?
Call 800-631-6277 or 415-962-5700 option 1 for more information or to secure your space now!