Visit beautiful Costa Rica and Panama on board the intimate, 148-passengers ship, the ms Wind Star. Renowned as the Eighth Wonder of the World, marvel as your ship is raised, then lowered, 85 feet to sail gracefully through three massive locks in the Canal. This small ship will anchor in ports the large ships cannot go, so you will find less crowds and more empty beaches to enjoy. This luxurious Wind Star vessel feels like you are on your own private yacht. Join us on this once-in-a-lifetime voyage!
- Puerto Caldera, Costa Rica
- Quepos, Costa Rica
- Puerto Jimenez, Costa Rica
- Golfito, Costa Rica
- Isla Parida, Panama
- Balboa/Fuerte Amador, Panama
- Colon, Panama
For more information about your ship, Windstar's ms Wind Star, click here.
- Accommodations for 8 days/7 nights on the elegant Windstar ms Wind Star
- All meals on board the ship’s restaurants featuring gourmet fare, including 24-hour room service
- Complimentary soft beverages including bottled water, sparkling water, sodas, fresh juices, milk, fruit smoothies, tea, coffee, cappuccinos, lattes, mochas and espresso.
- Bottled water replenished daily
- Group airport transfers on January 12 from San Jose International Airport (SJO) to host hotel & from host hotel to the ship in Puerto Caldera, Costa Rica
- Group airport transfers on January 19 from the ship in Colón, Panama to the Panama City International Airport (PTY)
- Olivia’s signature entertainment and programming
- Olivia staff assistance throughout
For more information about what’s not included, and other things you should know before you go, please click here.
For room options, pricing and availability, please click here.
Olivia is happy to offer payments plans and accepts VISA, MasterCard and Discover: Payment Plan
We will offer a 1-, 2- and 3-day pre-cruise vacation stretcher in San Jose, Costa Rica, and a 1- and 2-night post-cruise option in Colón, Panama. More information will be available approximately 11 months prior to the trip.
READY TO BOOK?
Call 800-631-6277 or 415-962-5700 option 1 for more information or to secure your space now!