On this 8-day small-ship cruise, the majestic beauty of the ancient kingdom of Hawaii will unfold, as we sail from the Big Island to Molokai, anchoring in the sheltered, coconut-fringed bays inaccessible to larger vessels. You’ll enjoy an exhilarating week of unparalleled outdoor adventure and meaningful cultural exploration. You’ll delight in kayaking, snorkeling and paddle boarding in the coral-lush waters teeming with tropical fish, sea turtles, giant manta rays, dolphins and whales. We’ll even visit the Humpback National Marine Sanctuary (the only place in the U.S. where these magnificent creatures reproduce) at the height of the migration season. Along with a nature-fueled rejuvenation, this trip will inspire a deep appreciation for Hawaii’s history, people and culture. You will feel the past come to life through traditional storytelling at the Lāna’i Culture and Heritage Center, break bread with locals at an evening “paʻina” celebration, and sway your hips to the rhythms of a “kanikapila” jam session.
Come embrace the warm Aloha spirit in the company of the women of Olivia! This is the authentic Hawaii that few visitors will ever experience but that you will cherish for years to come.
- Hawai'i, The Big Island
- Honomalino Bay
- Kealakekua Bay / Kailua-Kona
- Olowalu / West Maui
For more information about your ship, Un-Cruise Adventures' ms Safari Explorer, click here.
- Accommodations for 8 days/7 nights
- Night snorkel with Giant Pacific Manta Rays
- Marine life search in the Humpback National Sanctuary
- Evening pa’ina (feast) and Hawaiian jam session with Moloka’i locals
- Snorkel among coral gardens and at a sea turtle habitat
- Visit Moloka’i’s ancient Halawa Valley
- Discover island history at the Lāna’i Culture and Heritage Center
- Unparalleled snorkeling, kayaking, paddle boarding and skiff exploration
- Complimentary soft drinks, alcohol and wine all day
- Exclusive transfers and baggage handling between airport/vessel on embark/disembark days
- Entry fees to national parks/reserves
- Wellness offerings, fitness equipment yoga mats
- Kayaks, paddle boards, inflatable skiffs, snorkel equipment, hiking poles and full-beam swim step for easy
access in the water
- Bow-mounted underwater camera
- EZ Dock launch platform
- Underwater bow-mount camera
- On-deck fitness equipment
- Large AV screen in the lounge
- DVD and book library
- Wine bar
- Included bar stocked with premium spirits, wines and microbrews
PLEASE NOTE: This trip does require a level of mobility, as the ship has no elevators and steep stairwells. Wheelchairs and scooters cannot be accommodated on this ship. If you do have limited mobility, you are required to travel with someone who can assist you.
To learn more about your trip, please click here. For more information about what’s not included, and other things you should know before you go, please click here.
For room options, pricing and availability, please click here.
Olivia is happy to offer payments plans and accepts VISA, MasterCard and Discover: Payment Plan
READY TO BOOK?
Call 800-631-6277 or 415-962-5700 option 1 for more information or to secure your space now!